What to expect:
- After contacting our office, we will arrange an initial meeting with you at our office, your home or at the hospital.
- We offer free consultations where we will explain your rights, the legal process and the role of your lawyer in simple, clear language.
Your quick recovery is our top priority:
- Your team at Findlay Personal Injury Lawyers has access to some of the best public and private health care providers.
- Unfortunately, your rehabilitation needs may involve health care expenses not covered by OHIP; your team can ensure funding for your treatment when it is available.
- We will help you throughout the rehabilitation process so that you can recover quickly and get your life back.
Putting your case together:
- From the moment you get our team on your side, we begin our investigation into your case.
- We examine the accident to determine the liability of any potential defendants.
- We talk with your health care providers to assess your injuries and recovery.
- And we evaluate the strengths of your case to maximize your financial compensation.
Resolving your case:
- Throughout the legal process our experienced team of lawyers will keep you informed of how your case is progressing.
- Once you’ve recovered from your injuries and your losses from the accident are clear, we begin resolving your claim.
- Only when it is in your best interest will we advise you to settle your claim.
- In a small number of cases where settlement is not possible, your Findlay Personal Injury Lawyers’ team will take your case to trial to ensure that you receive fair compensation.
We fund your case from the start, and if we don’t win you pay no fee.
For more information or to arrange a free consultation, please call us at (855) 862-7258 today.